Fewer efforts and greater productivity – that’s why cross-platform tools are becoming popular among developers. Well, building apps and especially games have been greatly simplified with Unity 3D, a commercially available multi-platform game engine used for the production of 2d and 3D video games as well as non-game interactive simulations and visualizations. This platform is known to have a combination of power, flexibility, and ease of use that makes it so popular among the developer community.
Here’s how Unity 3D is the answer to building highly interactive games:
- Unity supports all the relevant features for the integration of different social media platform SDKs.
- With the graphical editor it is very easy to design and layout unity scenes, insert objects, scripts, light effects etc. It can create interesting interfaces without too much development efforts.
- Scripting with Unity is uncluttered and straightforward that it brings fast iteration and execution of the programming environment. Further, it is also easy to use, debug and design.
- Unity offers incredible graphics across all the platforms it supports with OpenGL graphics API.
- With Unity 3D, you can export a game to 17 different platforms. A few of them are iOS, Android, Windows, Web, PlayStation, Xbox, etc.
- Unity cross-platform game engine also helps distribute the apps to the appropriate stores and track user analytics.
- With Unity 3D, you can access a wealth of ready-made artworks, scripts, and visual programming solutions, editor extensions and much more.
- It facilitates smooth deployment of multiplayer games online with real-time interaction, chat, sharing scores etc.
- Single player games can also be turned to multiplayer games with just a few changes to the existing code and complexities of real-time networking are easy to negotiate.
For Android users, http://bit.ly/2BcI2oG
For Ios Users, http://apple.co/2BWCQlD
By leveraging the power of this cross-platform tool, realistic and interactive solutions and games can be built. It is the ultimate rendering engine integrated with a wide range of tools that take gaming to the next level.