Augmented Reality has become popular technologies that are gaining traction in almost every industry. Some of the real estate agencies have already made use of this modern technology create refreshing and interactive demonstrations about their properties right to people’s mobile screens. Even though AR is just at the start of its path, augmented reality in real estate is already providing serious business opportunities. It has gained value as a marketing method and the tool encourages clients into conversations and in turn purchases. AR is beneficial to both real estate agents as well as customers.
So, how does augmented reality aid real estate business?
- AR offers excellent ways to provide visualization of their catalog. Plain text descriptions say very little about the property to the buyers. Photographs can put up a better show and give a realistic picture. 3D models are still better than images but can still be lacking in offering a complete presentation. Visiting the site could be too time-consuming and tiring!
- Augmented Reality tools and AR mobile apps help combat all the above issues and enable you to experience the property like you would on-site. Without leaving the office, you can browse, compare and analyze various properties.
- New marketing options: AR presents new opportunities in marketing for the real estate industry. AR is more interactive with features like geotags to locate items and to help customers discover themselves. Animated contact us options and call to actions give a better experience.
- AR gives a clear understanding of the property as it gives a clear visualization of the property. You can accurately visualize large buildings and agents can show apartments to clients by adjusting the style, furniture, surroundings etc.
- It offers better engagement so that customers get more interested and more involved to buy. One has a better chance of dealing with engaged potential customers and turning them into real ones.
- Most real estate customers love to visit the property themselves before making a final decision. AR helps reduce exploratory visits to the site.
AR will definitely help the Real Estate industry to greatly improve customer experiences and ultimately progress in a positive direction.